HOME / SECTORS / LAWYERS
We provide a cost-effective way of exploring strategies informally, and gaining valuable insight and workable options for you and your clients to consider.
Occasionally, unusual situations arise when extra resources may be helpful, for example:
- The client is uninsured and requires additional, on the ground, support in a difficult claim or a challenging environment
- The insurer has been unable to resolve the problem
- Aspects of the situation require a degree of informality that a lawyer might find difficult to offer
Whether you employ us as part of your team or as an independent contractor, we will work with you to explore and advance your case strategies.
We understand the trusted relationship between you and your clients. We also know how to work with local correspondents, authorities, officials, diplomats and the security and intelligence services. Once engaged, we will provide you with a different perspective of the problem, and our work might then include:
- Interventions on the ground to understand and further assess the situation, and to test ideas informally without commitment
- Confirming or identifying the key decision makers and build coalitions of common interest to move things forward
- Making representations on your behalf, if necessary
- Providing options for resolving issues in the quickest, most cost-effective and appropriate way.
Our role in all cases is to act as a trusted intermediary whilst seeking to advance your case strategies and protect your clients’ best interests.
Front line interventions to minimise off-hire and escalating financial losses, and protect the safety of your personnel.
Lateral thinking, cost-effective options and front line resources to help you deal with sensitive situations, and mitigate claims.
DEVELOPMENT AND INVESTORS
Independent maritime expertise to help evaluate logistics, development and personnel related issues in challenging environments.